Editing and Post-production
- The performance is important, but so is the interpretation through lighting, angles and editing.
- How much of your footage is screen ready? What needs work, or even a re-shoot? How do you decide between continuous shooting versus splicing?
- Can you cut segments of a particular sequence and still make the statement you intend?
- Consider your audience: is the overall film well timed? Do your sequences have clear beginnings and endings?
- How does your title set up your audience for the video experience?